[lbo-talk] new article

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jun 13 17:48:24 PDT 2011

At 03:53 PM 6/13/2011, Dissenting Wren wrote:
>Heh! So that's a "no thanks" on the offer of an electronic offprint, eh?

I don't think so since, last I knew, Carrol had to jack up the font size to 72 px or something in order to actually read. He has a hard time reading Web sites and PDFs because, when you jack up the sizes of the font, the layout becomes really distorted. Email is better because, with plain text you can increase the size without the layout issues.

shag