[lbo-talk] new article

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:59:39 PDT 2011

This is a discussion list. The subject line alone made an implicit assertion. I discussed that assertion. What is special about that?

Shag is essentially correct. I have software that will read the text aloud; I also have software that will convert PDF to Word. But both of these processes are clumsy. And as my eyes get worse, I read less and less. Hence I go to the necessary trouble only one texts I consider of great importance. If posts are complex or lengthy, to read them I need to go through several stages to get them in a Word file that is _somewhat_ easier to read. There's a basic contradiction in expanding fonts. The larger you make them, the less that shows on the screen.

Carrol