[lbo-talk] Weiner unhid!

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:20:00 PDT 2011

I'm not, of course, trying to persuade you. See the threads with the subject liens "Dusup" or "Dustup Revisited" from a few years ago. But it would probably improve the discussion if you stopped making up arguments that I don't make. "Politics" to me means mass movements, which intersect in various ways electoral (non)politics but do not depend don them. There is a huge literature on this which you might consult. The DdP regularly blunts or destroyes in one way or another such movements. In other words, the DP is anti-political,.

Carrol