[lbo-talk] Politics vs the DP

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:18:28 PDT 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee

Sloppy writing. Perhaps we should try to go back to 3 posts a day and stick to it.

I guess I had two different contexts in mind. When I referred to those who "moved away" from the DP" and then "slipped back" I was thinking of my experience in the '60s. Then I somehow got lazy and went on to speak of the earlier leadership (and in fact founders) of BNCPJ here in Bloomington. They never moved away from the DP, but (in another sense of "slipped away") slipped out of active particiapation after 2008.

You had difficulty understanding it because it was incoherent.

Carrol

^^^^^^^ CB; In Carrol's through the looking glass world, the Dems and the Reps are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee