[lbo-talk] pah

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Fri Jun 17 19:33:05 PDT 2011

What did you brew up?

I just started drinking my latest, which was my first attempt at a Weissbier... I maybe shouldn't have put in a secondary fermenter, because it doesn't have much of the traditional Weiss haze anymore, and I added crystal malt, which I think gives it a higher malt profile taste than would be traditional... Tastes real good, just not a traditional Weiss profile...

Bryan

Sent from my iPad