[lbo-talk] Why I love Wikipedia [was: Why I hate Wikipedia]

Bill Quimby quimbywm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:34:38 PDT 2011

Sorry to be obtuse, but we change, they change, we change, they change - where is the end? Are we hoping that after all these actions at least 50% of the inquiries will see the correct version? Are we happy with that? Are we happy with an entire life spent correcting entries? And after death - are you sure that there will be somebody to carry on the corrections?

I have read suggestions of a left wiki - maybe we should devote energies to that instead?

- Bill