[lbo-talk] Any Londoners on this list?

fernando cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:11:24 PST 2011

Off-topic, I know, but I´ve seen requests by people asking for a place to stay in NY (or offering their place in NY, whatever), so as the rules have been bent once, I´ll do it as well. :-P

A friend´s wife plans to stay in London for a week. She´s seeking an affordable (dirt cheap, but not a POS) place to stay. She wants to be within walking distance of the "historical centre" (whatever that means? Big Ben?), and she doesn´t want to shell out more than $100 greenbacks a day for having a place to sleep (not including food).

Of course I told my friend to tell his wife to use Gurgle, but he says he couldn´t find any, that all places for that price range he could find were horrible. So as I last resort, I´m asking on this list if pehaps there´s any UK based member with some suggestion. Rest assured, helping my friend´s wife would not affect any claims by the UK over the Falklands. (joke, joke).

Well, that´s it. TIA FC