[lbo-talk] blog post: radical labor education, part 5: a new labor movement?

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Mar 9 19:35:58 PST 2011

> On Mar 9, 2011, at 8:29 PM, jam wrote:
>
>> I tried send an alert to the list earlier but I'm not sure it went
>> through -
>> my messages seem to work when I send them as replies...so:
>
> It did get through. Not a surprise really, but shitty news.

Next move, on strike shut it down. Continue the occupation, continue the 14 in Illionis, now move to paralize the state government and economy. The legislature can repeal Magna Carta, established the supreme fascist leader, Uber Gruppen Fuhrer Valker, whatever. It is meaningless, if the mass on the ground makes it meaningless.

You saw how it was to be done in Cairo, in Tahrir. We are with you, and we are not small. I can feel it in my bones, in my soul. We are vast. They have no idea what they have fucked with.

Meanwhile work on the legal angle to put an injunction on the law. By whatever means necessary!

In solidarity,

CG