[lbo-talk] blog post: radical labor education, part 5: a new labor movement?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 10 08:17:43 PST 2011

This looks interesting and I got some of it into a file where I could read it. But it's too long and rambling for my eyes. I hope some on this list read it and comment on it.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of lbo83235 Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:52 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] blog post: radical labor education,part 5: a new labor movement?

Potentially some useful info and / or contacts here re next steps in WI for those interested:

<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/10/954707/-Im-not-going-to-lie-to-you ,-this-is-going-to-get-ugly>