[lbo-talk] Most schools could face 'failing' label

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:09:08 PST 2011

PS. You seem to think that there is still some logic into it - sinister, but logic nonetheless. I am not so optimistic - I think it is just pure pilfering, grabbing what they can when they can before the whole thing goes under. There is no logic, no systems, no rationality - just pure opportunism, thievery, and 'apres moi, le deluge' mentality. It stinks of putrefaction, like the French monarchy in the 1700s.

Wojtek