[lbo-talk] Listen to Mitchel's new (sort of) song, here ...

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 15 13:50:16 PDT 2011

Hi, I've just uploaded my rendition of "I'm Changing My Name to Wall Street" (originally "I'm Changing My Name to Chrysler" by Tom Paxton) with my new lyrics. You can hear it here:

http://www.mitchelcohen.com/?page_id=383

If anyone wants to provide instruments and/or vocal accompaniment, send it along!

Mitchel

Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. ~ Leonard Cohen