[lbo-talk] catastrophy

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:17:11 PDT 2011

Alan,

While I appreciate that you pay attention to what I post to this list, I also think that you over-analyze it way too much. I was making a simple point that people tend to be more scared by catastrophic events than by continuous but far more dangerous peril. So chill out man - it is a schmoozing list not a seminar in litcrit or pomo theory :)

Wojtek