[lbo-talk] catastrophe

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Mar 16 17:49:35 PDT 2011

On Mar 16, 2011, at 9:43 AM, parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga wrote:

> with so much ignorance, inexperience..why US compels other pliable Nations
> to sign nuclear business with it? For instance with India and next with
> Chile and so on..they have not done a plant for three decades

I usually have some theory before I ask a question (like this). Do you?

It might be the same motivation that created the state of israel.

Responding to your question seemed a better choice than responding to Wojtek's posts, and I enjoyed the fact that you corrected the subject spelling before posting.

Now back to awaiting Dennis response.

martin