[lbo-talk] New Magazine Announcement

joel schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:48:35 PDT 2011

Hey Folks,

I launched a new mag on Tuesday. The name is Souciant: www.souciant.com. The staff consists of friends in Europe and the US who've worked at indies such as Bad Subjects, Punk Planet, Asphodel and Sub Pop. I'm slowly getting around to pimping the pub. Mya Guarnieri's new article is as good an excuse to shout folks out as any.

If you haven't read Mya's work before, one of the best daily news freelancers reporting from Israel today. She's a killer analyst. Mostly working for Al-Jazeera English, Mya also writes for the HuffPo, among other periodicals. The article in question is the appropriately titled "A State of Narcissism," and the URL is: http://bit.ly/fuN8a8

Best Regards, Joel

-- joel schalit skype: jschalit email: jschalit at gmail.com web: www.joelschalit.com