[lbo-talk] LBOers in Vancouver or Portland/Seattle?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Mar 20 21:01:13 PDT 2011

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about having to be in Seattle for my job. Not one of you lamers lives in Seattle? sheesh.

Meanwhile, I also have to go to Vancouver. So who lives in Vancouver?

I'll be in Vancouver longer, probably staying the weekend before or after (or maybe both). But I"m going to be hanging out with a friend from work who lives there.

I'm not sure of the dates, but end of April or possibly middle of May.

I know there are Portlanders on the list, so maybe I should see about hitting up Portland for one of those weekends? if there's enough interest and you plan on throwing this bitch a big party, I'll spring for the plane fare - or, hey, ride my bike! (jk)

speaking of which, my work trip will involve the train from Seattle to Vancouver. Anyone ever taken that trip? is it cool. never been on a train before!

shag