[lbo-talk] LBOers in Vancouver or Portland/Seattle?

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:48:46 PDT 2011

I'm in Olympia, about halfway between Portland and Seattle (well not quite - 1.5 hours to Seattle, 2 to 2.5 to Portland.) So I'll probably know closer to when your schedule is firmed whether my schedule will allow for 3 to 5 hours of driving round trip. If it is any time soon, I've got a stupid virus I'm only 90% sure isn't Captain Trips and not going on avoidable long drives while I'm feeling like this. Plus, even if this is not Captain Trips you still don't want to catch it from me :)