[lbo-talk] Libya

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Tue Mar 22 08:26:09 PDT 2011

I'm seriously interested in your understanding of this. If the US and company didn't intervene and the uprising was completely crushed, that would be good? Let them fight it out and if they are crushed, we anti-imperialist leftists can at least say we truly supported their autonomy...it resulted in defeat, but yeah spirit...hooray for giving it your all!!

??????

Bryan

Sent from my iPad