[lbo-talk] Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:53:06 PDT 2011

Any reason for NOT digging and making nuclear reactors UNDERGROUND and water-proof?

Just thinking aloud... It´s not like there aren´t other types of buildings-factories underground... During WWII I even remember reading the German had whole arms factories underground.. or digged in a cave.

FC

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Shane Mage wrote:
>
> Seems I underestimated--recalled inexactly-- how badly the possible stress
> was underestimate (from today's NYT):

-- "It begins with a blessing And it ends with a curse; Making life easy, By making it worse;" -- Kevin Ayers