[lbo-talk] Peter Fay on Bob Fitch

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Mar 22 20:24:57 PDT 2011

I'll make it simple. Peter Fay does not talk right. I don't trust his judgement or his words. Bob Fitch talked right, the minute I read him, which was only a week or so ago. He was already dead, so he couldn't defend himself.

That's it. You either talk right or you don't.

I just got the second best job I'll ever get and it pissed me off. I got a consultant gig, enough to make Social Security work. I am supposed to give my all, a lifetime of work to make capitalism work for the underdog. Suck my dick. I'll take the money and do whatever lie they want, but I am not going to thank them, even if I did.

CG