[lbo-talk] Achcar's latest

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 15:25:25 PDT 2011

On Mar 24, 2011, at 5:57 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> This list is in a conspiracy to make me contemptuous of almost all the
> posters I have respected most. Now ravi joins the play-acting with human
> lives.

What are you talking about? Did you always issue obnoxious pronouncements like this, or did it hit you in old age? Really, I've deliberately avoided fighting with you for a long time now, but the arrogance and hostility of this sort of thing is really indefensible.

Yeah. I have known ravi for nearly a decade and he is one of the most decent and kind human beings I have ever known.

As for Carol's obnoxious pronouncements, sometimes I think contempt is the zest of life to him.

I have not written anything on Lybia because this seems to be one of those situations where there isn't a right answer. I'm interested in the discussions, but any claim on anybody's part that this is an obvious no brainer, really puts me off.

Two legs bad; four legs good?

Joanna