[lbo-talk] Achcar's latest

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Mar 24 18:53:37 PDT 2011

On Mar 24, 2011, at 6:25 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> Yeah. I have known ravi for nearly a decade and he is one of the most decent and kind human beings I have ever known.

You are the sweetest! Well, you and Michael Pollak!

> As for Carol’s ……

Carrol’s a teddy bear. If I believed what he believes and believed it as strongly as he does, I would be equally offended. I think. I am not sure because I am like Bertrand Russell who was once asked if he would die for his beliefs. “Of course not”, replied the man, “I could be wrong!”.

—ravi

Teddy, Grizzly, whatever.