[lbo-talk] Achcar's latest

dperrin at comcast.net dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 13:57:55 PDT 2011

Doug -- You and Juan would transmit a classic FM vibe. You both have smooth voices. Maybe you could play some Moody Blues between segments.

Juan initially supported the invasion of Iraq, believing that Bush was delivering something better, whatever that was. Like so many warlibs, Juan soured on Bush's war and became a good critic of it. I'm afraid things will be different with his hero Obama. Juan shows no sign of wavering.

He's a nice guy. We used to meet monthly at the Ann Arbor Brewery, drink, chat, argue. We've argued Clinton's bombing of Serbia many times, and you can guess where Juan stands on that action. Libya's the new Kosovo. Barring a massive fuck up, I suspect Juan will add this to his Just Wars.

Dennis