[lbo-talk] Questions about Osama Bin Laden

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 14:35:04 PDT 2011

>So they were lying (as is routine) when they
>claimed to have had him in their sights since last August?
>
>Shane Mage

They said they found a guy connected with him last August. That's not the same as having him in their sights.

>My instant reaction to the first report: I'll believe it when I see the body.
>
>I guess I'll never be able to believe it!
>
>Shane Mage

You would only have ever seen photos of the body. Would you have believed those?

And some people say (as Poly Styrene used to say) he's been dead for years anyway:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/my-take-bin-laden-died-long-ago/