[lbo-talk] write the CUNY board

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:10:41 PDT 2011

I just read a private email exchange (I can't reproduce it for obvious reasons) between Wiesenfeld, and an Israeli leftist. The Israeli had written to him saying that as an Israeli, he disagreed with Wiesenfeld's stance, explaining how treating Kushner this way helps contribute to the erosion of democracy in Israel. Wiesenfeld's response was to send the Israeli an article by Jonathan Tobin in Commentary, furiously attacking the leftwing US Jewish playwright.

Joel