[lbo-talk] chipotle restaurants and immigrant workers-achipotle fan speaks up

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Sun May 8 20:32:42 PDT 2011

At 07:20 PM 5/8/2011, // ravi wrote:
>I do not see all consumer politics as a shallow gesture (nor do I
>see it as moral lecturing, as Carrol does),

I don't think Carrol does either. I think he's consistently said there's a difference between a boycott and an individual choice to choose one product over another.

A broad and extended boycott, like the UFW with grapes and like a bunch of groups with Coors is politics. Choosing Credo over Verizon is not.