[lbo-talk] Showtime (was Re: Race to Nowhere... && Obama gotOsama)

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 21:01:45 PDT 2011

Dave Meggyesy lived in my neighborhood in Berkeley in the 60s. So did Herb Kohl. We were all part of a Food Conspiracy operation that I started. I did not know Meggyesy well, but I drove his truck a few times to the Farmers' Market in San Francisco.

He never acted as if he were a celebrity at all. Just a nice person with a truck.