[lbo-talk] Kushner's Zionism

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:03:12 PDT 2011

[WS:} He died not say that, he said 'Jewish state' which is more factually accurate than,say. calling the US "th eland of the free."

As to " My guess is that compromising American voices like Kushner's which both criticize and support Israel are actually the most threatening to bullies"

[WS:} The role of the inquisition is to fight 'enemies within' - rather than the declared and thus obvious enemies. Without 'enemies within' the inquisition would lose its raison d'etre. Ask Lou Proyect about that :)

Wojtek