[lbo-talk] New Left Commentariat & OBL

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 08:06:15 PDT 2011

At 07:36 AM 5/12/2011, Wojtek S wrote:

>What is truly pathetic about the new left commentariat talk about the
>OBL assassination is not that much what they are saying but when and
>how.

They should have talked about his assassination before it happened?

>Where were these self-styled defenders of justice when anonymous
>civilians were blown into pieces?

You haven't identified anyone in particular (the very definition of a strawperson argument,) but I'll venture that there is much crossover between the population of people writing against the deaths of anonymous civilians and the population writing critically about the end of OBL.

You have evidence to the contrary? You do the grunt work first since you're the one making the assertion.