[lbo-talk] Original sources

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:32:05 PDT 2011

But having said this, I do not think this addresses what Joanna had in in mind, at least as I see it. Looking at documents created in a particular social-historical milieu can give you a lot of information about that milieu that will otherwise be lost in translation. It is kind of like meeting someone in person, and communicating with him/her via the internet.

Wojtek

^^^ CB: Yes. Joanna's recitation of her own revelations from reading main books is irrefutable.