[lbo-talk] Gingrich for president

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu May 12 11:24:39 PDT 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "c b" <cb31450 at gmail.com>

CB: Giggles, who else they gonna run ? Harold Stassen ! Hey , George Bush, the Elder, still can serve one more term. :>) Methinks this is evidence that Reaganism has finally reached its historical limit. We have lived our way through all its bullshit, and all that is left are absurd ideas that even most Americans can't ignore the absurdity of. The snake is biting its own tail. ___________________________________

Well, there's always Obama to do it. I think he's doing a swell job.

J.