[lbo-talk] Gingrich for president

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:16:52 PDT 2011

> Mat Taibbi on the Republican's "idea man"
>
> http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/newt-gingrich-running-for-president-welcome-to-the-freak-show-20110511
>
> I guess they want Obama re-elected.

There's a pickup on my block with stickers that say, "Trump in 2012: Bring Back Respect".

It freaks me out a bit that I can't tell whether it's a joke.

-- Andy

^^^^^

CB: Giggles, who else they gonna run ? Harold Stassen ! Hey , George Bush, the Elder, still can serve one more term. :>) Methinks this is evidence that Reaganism has finally reached its historical limit. We have lived our way through all its bullshit, and all that is left are absurd ideas that even most Americans can't ignore the absurdity of. The snake is biting its own tail.