[lbo-talk] cave of forgotten dreams

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat May 14 14:03:40 PDT 2011

Some time or other in the last year or two or four I came across an article which mentioned that many of the cave paintings are NOT well done. Many oif thse clumsier ones were, if I remember correctly, lower down on the cave wall. In other words, the answer to one of Chuck's questions is tha they got that good by fooling around as "teenagers." And p;robably they were NOT teaching. Just some of the kids got good by imitaing or messing around. There is a great deal more cave drawing than gets reproduced in textbooks etc.

Carrol