[lbo-talk] Is Wall St. full of criminals?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue May 17 08:32:30 PDT 2011

I agree with all of this except for the adveerb in the quotation from Parenti. That _seems_ to be overlookign contingency, including false judgments by the "makers" of history. But perhaps I misunderstand what is meant by "unfolds functionally."

This is the kind of question on which Marx's _Wages, Price and Profit_ is useful.

Carrol