[lbo-talk] BHL defends DSK

brandelune at gmail.com brandelune at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:49:41 PDT 2011

On 18 mai 2011, at 14:32, SA wrote:

> On 5/18/2011 1:09 AM, brandelune at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On 18 mai 2011, at 13:42, Mark Bennett wrote:
>>
>>> BHL's piece is a load of shit.
>> Surprise ?
>
> I continue to be fascinated by the mutually reflecting mirrors being held up in this French-American story, and how distorted those mirrors are.

I've seen a number of articles in the French press describing the legal process in this case and most make things very clear, I mean without any distortion at all. BHL just needs to write crap to exist.

I'm so glad DSK is down. We're at last starting to have a chance to discuss politics, 12 months from the election.

Him gone will likely change a lot of things on the left but also on the right. Because now, a number of candidates from the right will consider it possible to beat a weaker candidate from the left.

And the Counterpunch article nails it really. If the PS wants a victory, it will have to focus a bit more on the workers now, even if to cheat them later...

Jean-Christophe