[lbo-talk] Joseph Massad: Emperor Obama Vs the Arab people

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Sat May 21 18:19:38 PDT 2011

On May 21, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> I don't know. This guy is an enigma. I had the same problem with Clinton. Then I decided these were just rich people's politicians and that pretty much explained everything.

Don't see how that explains anything - just seems to be saying 'the understanding' belongs to rich people.

He was electable. *HOW* he was mentored, and vetted into his position at the right time, is the story I'd like to hear.

Would anyone recommend that I read the 'official' biography - is it audacity of hope?