[lbo-talk] drug war news

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun May 22 06:11:17 PDT 2011

On 5/21/2011 11:51 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:
> [...]
I doubt that had anything in particular to do with it. This implies that drug dealers would not have been available had it not been for farmers driven off the land. That's simply not true. NAFTA was and is destructive in a number of fundamental ways. Why try to add petty crime to its list of sins?

The War on Drugs, internationally and within the U.S., is fundamental here.

Carrol