[lbo-talk] Thus Spake Zarathoprah!

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 25 03:19:39 PDT 2011

Kinda typical though innit? She reads and surrounds herself by people who spew this stuff - though I suspect it has very little to do with Nietzsche and a whole lot more to do with religious writers and speakers who've been talking like this since, what?, 1870s? There was a good article in Harper's last year about the gospel of wealth and prosperity, peddled especially at blacks in the u.s. traced it back to the 19th century. Guy in cube next to me is an aspiring comedian, talks just like that about success - well, his future success anyway. It's all in your mind.