[lbo-talk] Corey Robin: Reclaiming the Politics of Freedom

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:21:05 PDT 2011

On 5/26/2011 7:06 PM, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> Just looking at her gave me the creeps---the upper class styled
> version of the woman thug from the Thatcher Albright Clinton school.

That reminds me of an old Randy Credico line from the '90s:

"Madeleine Albright? What is she, like a female version of Jeanne Kirkpatrick?"

Now, to do penance for retelling that awful gender-essentializing joke, I present this heartwarming tale of enlightened gender progressivism:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110524/ts_yblog_thelookout/parents-keep-childs-gender-under-wraps

SA