[lbo-talk] Lack of left due to prescription drugs?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 05:46:48 PDT 2011

shag

Read an interesting book two years ago, about anxiety disorder and depression. It was when I was on that kick, reading up on the abuses of big pharma. The author argues that the depression associated with anxiety disorder is generally associated with anger and guilt about that anger. The person thinks of themselves as superior to others and/or wants to criticize and be nasty to someone/others. But the person has a hard time doing this, feeling shy or having been taught that they should be nice (or whatever). So, they become angry and what my ex's family used to call "out of fix" (Western PA) They're angry at the incompetence of others, for example, but also angry at themselves for not having the balls to say anything, and angry at the world for the feeling of having to "be nice". To top it off, then they feel guilty for their feeling of superiority and their anger - having taught that they shouldn't feel these things, etc.

^^^^^ CB: This sounds like a complex.