[lbo-talk] RTe: The revolution will not be televised

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:45:33 PDT 2011

>> Hmm, just watched about 20 secs on YouTube. They sound like a de-ironized acoustic Laibach. Maybe I should give them another chance.
>>
>> Doug

http://bit.ly/9hSW0Z

In addition the the "taste is subjective" comment by me immediately below, 20 seconds is not quite enough. You need to get past the solo and the slow paced first round to the part where they speed up and go gypsy punk on your ass. List at least 60 seconds, 90 seconds if you can stand it. If you still are unimpressed, well you have given it a fair shake. If you hate or are bored by the first 90 seconds of "supertheory of supereverything" you don't care for Gypsy Bordello and fair enough.