[lbo-talk] Free eBook: _Justin Fox: The Myth of the Rational Market_

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Nov 3 10:31:14 PDT 2011

I had Justin Fox on the radio to discuss the book when it first come out. Much of his argument bears an uncanny resemblance to mine in Wall Street. He cites me once or twice, and was enthusiastic when I first contacted him about the interview. Still, it's annoying that he got a lot of attention, and probably a nice fat advance, for his book, and I didn't, 15 years earlier.

Yeah, I know that's cheap and mean of me. Sorry.

Doug