[lbo-talk] Free eBook: _Justin Fox: The Myth of the RationalMarket_

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:34:40 PDT 2011

It was guessing some of this that led me to the suggestion that you review it.

Some one took my Milton article (a friend informs me) and spun it into a whole book.

It happens.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:31 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Free eBook: _Justin Fox: The Myth of the RationalMarket_

I had Justin Fox on the radio to discuss the book when it first come out. Much of his argument bears an uncanny resemblance to mine in Wall Street. He cites me once or twice, and was enthusiastic when I first contacted him about the interview. Still, it's annoying that he got a lot of attention, and probably a nice fat advance, for his book, and I didn't, 15 years earlier.

Yeah, I know that's cheap and mean of me. Sorry.