[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland's imminent implosion and the wider effects

from_alamut at yahoo.com from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 13:29:56 PDT 2011

One could argue that it was because of fringe bloc violence that triggered the police crackdown last week and the resulting backlash against the Oakland PD. Thus without the bloc there would have been no GS.   peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia  check out my books at: http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735