[lbo-talk] On vandalism and violence

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sat Nov 5 15:17:59 PDT 2011

At this point, it strikes me that we're making a lot of large claims based on fairly flimsy and speculative information. There seem to be a lot of questions about what happened and when it happened. Were there any actual reports about violence? I haven't heard any, other than actions of the police. I don't count breaking windows in this, and there was a bit of kerfuffle on the anti-cap march, where some people opposed to property destruction threw chairs at people trying to break windows. robert wood