[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland's imminent implosion and the wider effects

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 12:55:05 PST 2011

If the shoe fits you, JC, are welcome to wear it. I'm not attacking any individual here.

If OO decided democratically to start running amuck, that's their affair.

I think it's stupid for reasons I've given, but it would not fall under my animus towards drawing police assaults and then running into crowds who had no role in such adventures.

I make no claims as to who agrees or not with me. Never did. Obviously I think I'm right and the case is strong. So what?