[lbo-talk] ISO?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:48:01 PST 2011

Adam Proctor p

Sorry if I wasn"t clear. As an eager student of revolutionary history, I whole-heartedly agree. To be more lucid, I'd have to get into Marxian dialectics and determinate negation and, frankly, who has the time? Ha In short, we're seeing a return of our revolutionary past but on very new grounds: a global slump which has emerged from 30 years of neoliberal growth. I think we can all agree that this condition has expanded the possibilities of this movement far beyond those of epoch's past. But, nonetheless, there is much work to be done.

-A

^^^^^^^ CB; How about the Occupation is a sublation, preserves and overcomes, of past struggles, especially the "sixties" ?