[lbo-talk] (no subject)

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 15:41:57 PST 2011

I'm as paranoid as anyone, but I think it's very bad practice to float possibilities in the absence of evidence. And I do not think you are a cop and regret that the accusation has been raised.

The unfortunate fact is that perfectly honorable activists can do stuff that turns out to be counter-productive. People can sabotage themselves. Sorting out what is worth doing is the job. You don't need to imagine threats. There are plenty of visible ones that deserve to be prioritized.