[lbo-talk] Meanwhile in the realm of plain vanilla politics

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:15:04 PST 2011

Sean: "Ha! That shows they are actually smart voters. This is the worst bargain he struck in that deal. If they'd voted down his non-existent public option there'd be something to talk about. It is a strike against him as a pro-corporate stooge. He should take note."

[WS:] I am not sure. It could be just a knee jerk reaction against the 'gummint telling me what to do", no?

Wojtek