[lbo-talk] non-violence is the most powerful weapon we have

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:59:35 PST 2011

Carrol: "rational criticism of the Black Bloc."

[WS:] I can certainly come up with one. There is no evidence whatsoever of any effectiveness of their tactic beyond showing off chutzpah of the perpetrators, so there is no reason why a rational person should support such self-serving behavior.

Besides, this tactic is way too pedestrian (which is an aesthetic argument, to be sure.)

Wojtek