[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland's imminent implosion and the wider effects

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg at pentaside.org
Fri Nov 11 01:35:34 PST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 3:05 AM, Bill Bartlett <billbartlett at aapt.net.au> wrote:
> Is the reason that it is so hard to send up what you say simply that
> you  can't be bested at making a fool of yourself?

Are you trying to be funny again? When you said you "can't seem to get the hang of this humour thing", I assumed you'd stop.

You've again twisted my meaning to mean something radically different from what I said, and while I don't know your motivations, by name-calling you're engaging in trolling. So please kindly do me a favor and fuck off, troll.

Thanks,

Tj